We sincerely hope that you will be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you are welcome to return your item(s) with original packaging and tags/labels attached within 15 days of purchase.
WHICH ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND?
- Items bought on clearance or sale.
- Items which have been used, soiled or altered.
- Items with issues related to wash care, as garments may not have been washed according to care instructions
- Items which have experienced natural shrinkage of garments during washing
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- You must obtain an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting us via email@example.com
- It is your responsibility to pay for the shipping of returned item(s).
- We recommend you use a trackable courier when returning an item as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit.
- We suggest emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking information to ensure that we receive your returned item.
- If you are returning an item from outside of Canada, please indicate on the shipping label that the content is A RETURN and the VALUE OF GOODS is $0.00. This avoids unnecessary customs fees.
- Please include your name, address, invoice and RMA numbers plus the reason for your return along with your returned item safely to:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO APPEAR ON MY STATEMENT?
Once the item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to inform you of the status of your returned item. If your request for a refund is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your original form of payment within 7-10 business days of receipt. You will receive an email from us when this is complete. A credit will appear on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and billing cycle.